Drink your coffee somewhere else

I really love traveling and meet new places, cities, but sometimes I don't have much time, so I use my weekends to drink coffee somewhere else. In this blog post, I will represent to you a few cities that are near Belgrade. 

I am recommending: Timisoara in Romania, Budapest, Segedin and Morahalom in Hungary, Graz, and Vienna in Austria, also Zagreb and Ljubljana, but I still haven't visited them.

One of the biggest cities in Romania, Timisoara, is only 150 km far from Belgrade, it is also known as small Vienna. The main square Victory is surrounded by elegant baroque buildings. Places to visit аre Union Square, The Roman Catholic Cathedral, Freedom Square, also you can go shopping in Lulius Shopping Mall.



Hungary, I would emphasize the cities Budapest, Szegedin, and Morahalom. Do you know that some parts of this country lie on warm groundwaters? And that's the main reason, that they are having so many spa centers, thermal baths and pools with naturally warm and healing water. For example, Szegedin and Morahalom, they are only 20km far from the Serbian - Hungarian border. You can make a town tour and then visit Anna Thermal Bath in Szegedin (only 5 euro ticket price), or Szent Erzsebet Morahalom (7.5 to 8.5 euro).
I still haven't visited spa centers in Budapest. But Budapest offers too many reasons to visit it. Danube cruise, Fisherman's bastion, street Vaci, Vigado Ter, Hungarian parliament building, Citadella are just a few of the places that you should visit in this city. In the evening, you can just relax in some of the thermal baths.





Not so close, but a top destination for a weekend escape is definitely Austria. Especially before Christmas, Vienna and Graz, are in Christmas mood decorated. You can also visit some of the Christmas markets. They are like fairytales. Graz is a small city, but I don't know-how, it has a good and attractive atmosphere. Drink your coffee in the rooftop bar Tagescafe, visit Schlossberg and all-around narrow streets in this old city. In the evening, you can visit the shopping mall Seiersberg.  I have had a really short time to visit Vienna, so I will put some pictures to represent you Vienna. 

Graz






Vienna 





I hope that you like my travel posts,
with love Vera






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skiing in the Balkans mountains - 5 ski resorts

Rome